- Coffeemate *Limited Edition* Marshmallow Hot Cocoa creamer = #winning.
Basically, it’s a lot like a mocha flavor, but more subtle and light and…fluffy…like a marshmallow!
- Essie “Ladylike” nail polish. After PT one day I convinced my dad to take me to the drug store (Rite Aid seems to have the best polish selection, I’ve noticed), so I could get a new fall color. I wanted something neutral-ish, but lavender-ish, and also feminine. Enter Essie Ladylike! It’s my new favorite nail color. (buy here)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies…
…made the way you made those easy pumpkin muffins! It’s SO EASY.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (or Muffins!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix 1 box of Spice Cake mix with 1 can of pumpkin.
- Fold in chocolate chips (I mean, you don’t have to, but why wouldn’t you?)
- Fill muffin tins ¾ full OR…
- …drop in 1½ inch balls of dough on a cookie sheet and BAKE AS COOKIES!!
- Eyeball the oven time. It took my cookies about 8 minutes.
This is the same beloved muffin recipe lots of us use, but made instead as cookies! Perfect to take to a party or tailgate.
- Home Depot décor (and crazy beautiful succulents!!)
Michael and I went to Home Depot to get pumpkins. (We were late to the pumpkin game, thanks to my surgery adventure, so we figured the pumpkin patches would be picked over.) And not only did Home Depot have pumpkins, but they also had great fall decorations, pretty mums, and an AWESOME assortment of succulents.
So…we went to Home Depot for a pumpkin, and I came home with a UGA pot full of cute succulents for my office 🙂
- S’more Feet Warmers…I don’t even think I need to elaborate. Why shouldn’t EVERY household in America have s’more feet warmers? They plug into your laptop or desktop while you work. And warm your toes. And they even SMILE AT YOU.
No matter who wins the election this year, just remember. The real winner is those of us with fuzzy s’mores warming our feet. (Buy here)
Blessings and lots of chocolate and warm fuzzies to you,